Tuesday, June 12, 2007

June 12, 2007 Madrid, Spain

I had a breath taking experiance when I first came to Madrid. The way people are walk down the streets, lay down the the grass, and for me to see things I haven't seen before. The feel of Spain is like no other. The sites are beauitul, and the food is a tad different from what I am used to. People here are very nice but you run into some that are rude; that can be anywhere. The time here is seven hours difference than Texas time. When we arrived at our hotel we put our belonggins up and began our journey. I had the pleasure seeing Palacio Real Madrid which is a palace and it had so much history and it was wonderful. What I thought was interesting was when we went into a room where they have a long table fitting up to 120 people and our last ten presidents have eaten there. The food here in Madrid is tasty, but I am not a big fan; althought if you love sea food you´ll be in heaven over here. Oh boy! the streets and cars is like nothing back in San Antonio, texas. Here you have narrow streets with tiny cars and for the busses it´s crazy, they drive soo close to the parked cars like nothing. Madrid, Spain ois like nothing else, it´s different, exciting, it has a lot of history to it and I am jusyt taking it all in because I´m not sure if I´ll ever do this again. I am excited to see what adventure I get to go on for tomorrow.

No comments: